To embed a PDF on WordPress.com, you can follow these steps:
- First, make sure your PDF file is uploaded to your WordPress media library. You can upload the PDF by going to your WordPress dashboard, selecting “Media” in the sidebar, and then clicking “Add New.”
- Once your PDF is uploaded, go to the page or post where you want to embed the PDF.
- In the WordPress editor, place your cursor where you want the PDF to be embedded.
- Click the “+” button to add a new block.
- Search for the “File” block and select it.
- A dialog box will appear, allowing you to select the PDF file you want to embed. Choose the file from your media library.
- After selecting the file, the PDF will be embedded in your page or post. You can preview your page to see how it looks.
That’s it! Your PDF is now embedded on your WordPress.com site. Users will be able to view the PDF directly on your page or post.